Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré It feels ridiculous to review a Harry Potter book. I mean, come on, Its HARRY POTTER! It has to be PHENOMENAL. But I'd still write. It has happened after a very long time that I skipped doing everything just to finish reading a book. I usually do that when I want to finish reading some book that got me absolutely bored. But with Harry Potter books it is opposite. I cannot wait to finish reading Rowling books because they are so much more than what you expect. So full with mystery, suspense, thrill, excitement, magic etc. J. K. Rowling is a prodigious story-writer. Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban revolves around the introduction of Harry's Godfather Sirius Black who is believed to be a dark wizard and murderer and is imprisoned in the Wizard Prison Azkaban. The story starts with weird incidents happening around Harry right from Privet Drive and descends to even murkier and darker situations that keep holding your breath.Yet again, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban left me in awe and at times dumbstruck with the roll of events. It is Harry's third year at Hogwarts and he is once again set to discover the secrets he is unaware of. From the introduction of most bizarre yet beautiful things, Rowling keeps her readers nose-stuck with the story. From Dementors to Patronuses, Sirius Black to Peter Pettigrew, From Hogwarts to Hogs Head, From Hippogriffs to Werewolves, everything is just so fascinating. I absolutely loved the part when Harry produces the STAG PATRONUS. It is just so like the-in-the-Potter-blood-kind-of-thing. You know that Harry has to be apt at it. Well, I have grabbed my copy of Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire and about to delve deeper in Harry's world. Cant wait!Happy Reading to you!