Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré So, I am proud to be just-another-reader-who-marked-this-book-a-5star.How do I write what I think? The Harry Potter books have cast a spell on me. An Insatiable-Reading-Curse. Here again, I read the book only after I watched the movie maybe at-least 50 times or so.All the books are worth-reading. Although I haven't read the books in sequence, J. K. Rowling never ceases to amaze me with her uncanny writing abilities which is out-standing. There is nothing much more I can write than what you already know. Another exciting year in Harry's life in the Wizarding World. Secrets and Suspense awaiting his arrival back at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Saying that I couldn't put the book away is a little of an understatement. I read it practically through all my daily chores. Whether I was teeth-brushing, attending to nature's, eating, while sleeping, reverting to mails while at work, etc. etc. Guess you got the picture. And it was not just because I was so possessed with the book but more to do with the fact that I wanted to finish it so that I can start with the 3rd then the 4th books immediately.I was absolutely in awe with the part where Riddle's Diary absorbs Harry into it giving him a ride into Riddle's past. I mean, Come on, you really need to be something to imagine and then write things like that! But, then with Rowling, she's created a world where magic is driving all her readers into some sort of insaneness(magical insaneness) which I so love about her books.I hadn't even finished one book and was yearning to start reading another. Damn my patience!So, up-next is Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.